Google

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The things you find on a run...

Today I went out for a run in a new trail shoe (Mizuno Ascend). I ran at a cross country course called Hallmark. Fun, tough course. I did a couple of loops (2.95m per loop). There is a lot of wildlife in the area and as I came around one corner I found something interesting. Two rabbits feet! Unfortunately, the bunny wasn't attached. At first I thought "sick", but I stopped to look closer (must be a guy thing). The lower part of the foot was perfect but all the meat was eaten off the upper leg. It looked like a perfect rabbit's foot from a key chain. So why wasn't the lower leg even chewed on? I wonder if Marc from the store would want it as a gift? These were my thoughts as I took off. You know, I never thought about my shoes during the run! Good Shoes!

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Matias said...

Nature's boullion cubes; what a find!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home