Google

Friday, August 12, 2005

Brooks o6

I had a question about Brooks on the previous thread so I will cover them next.

A number of shoes will have $5 increase in price.

So Monster, I had a chance to check my notes and the Addiction 7 does have a few changes.

It has a new, more breathable upper. It is lighter (about 1/4 oz). The hydroflow in the heel is larger. The big structure change is they are using a progressive diagonal roll bar (pdrb) instead of a diagonal roll bar (drb). WOW what the ... The DRB is a dense form of eva that is designed to stop overpronation. You have 2 different densities: the midsole eva and the denser DRB. The PDRB adds another density of eva that is between the hardness of the midsole and the firmest eva. The idea is you have a smoother transition to the firmest part of the shoe.

I still think it feels similar enough to the 6 that you should be able to go right into it. I look forward to your post in May telling me how differnt they are:)

The Trail Addiction is toast!

The Adrenaline will have a 2nd colorway. Very bright. Foot Locker.

The Axiom will have a sponge rubber forefoot which should give it a little nicer transition.

As you can see Brooks isn't doing much this spring. Mostly color changes or additions (most of them much brighter).

I spent most of my time on the Addiction because it is HUGELY popular and any change is scary for the wearer and fitter a like.

Any questions a particular model not covered let me know!

Asta la pizza, BABY!

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Lan said...

Thanks! Sounds like I need to stock up on the Trail Addiction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home