Google

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm Back!

Ok I took an extra week. Anyway, running in southeastern Washington was fun. The area is called the Tri-cities. The towns are Pasco, Kennewick and Richland. Yes this is the home of the Tri Cities Marathon. It was actually featured a couple of years ago in Running Times! The area is dry. A lot of agriculture. The main feature is the Columbia River. It runs right through the towns. It is really nice. No big mountains but some nice hills for variation.

My favorite run is right along the river. Trees, grass, and the river, what more could you want? The trail is flat and you can just cruise along for mile after mile. It was pretty warm (highs around 100), but the mornings were comfortable.

Would I go there for the running? NO NO NO! But since I was there for family the running is more than acceptable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home