Google

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Livin' and Dyin' in 3/4 Time

It is in the 50's!!! Well I am going to go out and enjoy the warmth. I saw a bunch of male robins yesterday and that means SPRING! (for those of you in the midwest and northeast, sorry). We are having some serious wind but it will help dry the trails. They should be in great shape in a couple of days.

There is a park called Badger Mountain. They just put in a new trail last summer. It is really nice. About 2.5 miles long and about 1000 ft climb. The trail is single track and has gravel on the entire trail. It goes to the top of Badger Mountain and you have awesome 360 degree views of the Columbia Basin. I think I will head up in the next day or two. The old calves haven't had much of a workout this winter.

With the weather getting better do not forget sunscreen! Your skin is sensitive (if you haven't been in the sun much because of winter) and even a sunny day in the 50's can give you a nice burn. My favorite is Kinesys. The spray is awesome for arms, legs and back of the neck. You just spray and leave it. NO RUBBING! The lotion (I use it on my face) works very well but is a bit thick. I never feel like I have a good application, but when I get home no burning. For my face I have also had great luck with good ole Coppertone Sport. Goes on well, doesn't sting the eyes and smells like the summers of my youth!
Well off I go, see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home