Google

Monday, August 22, 2005

Ever wonder how fast you should be able to run?

I stole...I mean found this website on April Anne's blog. It is called McMillan Running and they have a cool pace calculator. You put in a race time and check what event it was in. The calculator gives your estimated times for events ranging from the 100 meters to the marathon. While there are many variables when it comes to this stuff it still is fun to check out or to use for goal times when changing distances.

Check out my links section for McMillan's and April Anne's sites.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger April Anne said...

Are you sure you found the pace calculator on my site? I don’t remember it---although I think I have short term memory problems some times. :) Regardless, thanks for the link.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Scott said...

You know, I went to your site to find the link and it wasn't there! Did you hide it?:) I can't figure out where I got it from!!!! Now I have to think, OUCH.
No prob on the link you have some fun stuff on there.

Take Care

P.S. To whoever's blog I got that link off of, sorry I will credit you as soon as the frontal lobe begins to work again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home